CONTACT OUR FREE 24/7 HELPLINE 082 821 3447
Established in May 2001, the Community Intervention Centre (CIC) is a level 1 BBBEE non-profit and non-governmental organisation that provide a FREE 24 – hour on-site trauma intervention and support service to the Blaauwberg community and surrounds.
We work in full cooperation with the South African Police Service (SAPS) and local hospitals. Our office is based at Tableview SAPS, but we also operate on-site or at the other local SAPS Victim Support centres in the Milnerton Police precinct.
Our Strategic Objective
- Serve as the first line of aid and bridging facility when immediate action is necessary to reduce the trauma experienced, emotionally and physically by victims of crime until they can be referred to appropriate, professional institutions for follow-up services.
- Create and maintain an organizational network of professional and lay counsellors, who will make their time and experience available to traumatized people in the community.
- Establish a relationship with local SAPS to deliver Victim Support Services.
- Providing a free service to the Community.
- To provide professional training to volunteers and outsourced clients.
To provide therapeutic / counselling resources to assist with and improve the emotional and psychological well-being of people in crisis.
A trauma centre that offers hope, support and empowerment to people in crisis.
We would love to hear from you
24/7 FREE Helpline
082 821 3447
061 403 5316
18 Pentz Dr, Bloubergstrand, Cape Town, 7441